[Nfb-history] It's that Time Again

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 21 22:45:24 UTC 2013

Since Convention is coming up, it's time to think about what meetings we'll be recording. This year, I play to record the meetings of the Membership and Communications committees, along with the workshop on the new Victor Reader Stream. I also may record one of the Books, Music and More presentations.

As it happens, the Living History meeting falls on the same night as the meeting of my affiliate, so there may be a conflict. I may need some extra coverage.

So what are people's plans for recording this year? Thanks.