[Nfb-history] Digital Copies of NFB logos

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 16 17:13:07 UTC 2014

I was wondering if anyone has digital copies around of our previous NFB logos. I know we used the Whozit logo for some years, and before that, we used another logo that emphasized the goals of security, equality and opportunity. I thought it might be interesting to do a project on how our logo has evolved over the years, since we're all thinking about the 75th anniversary of the organization.

If anyone has digital copies of our previous logos, I can get them 3-d printed. Thanks.