[Nfb-history] Idea for event or exhibit at convention

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 23 06:21:12 UTC 2015

Hello:

     This list has been too quiet. Recently, I was reading the article
Making Hay from the Kernel book of the same name. In Making Hay Dr. Jernigan
talks about learning to cane chairs and make brooms as well as how he made
tables and lamps. I wonder if members would find it interesting to see a
demonstration of chair caning or broom making. Never having seen either
activity, I have no idea if this is even possible. Have a great day.

Regards,

Robert