[Nfb-history] Jacobus TenBroek, The Man and the Movement:

Kresmer, Anna AKresmer at nfb.org
Thu Apr 7 12:35:19 UTC 2016

Good morning Ken,

Thanks for showing interest in the recording of Jacobus tenBroek: The Man and The Movement. The Independence Market currently sells this publication in other formats and has been working on converting it into a digital format. However, I do not know when we can expect a digital version to be available for sale in the Market. There have been two versions of this publication released over the years, the first in 1968, the second in 1990 with a new introduction. The Market sells the 1990 version and there have been some problems with creating a digital version of the 1990 edition. Once they can convert a good version of that edition, and get it edited to remove the old "end side 1" verbiage, they will be making it available.

Thanks,
Anna

Anna K. Kresmer, MSLIS
Archivist
Jacobus tenBroek Library
National Federation of the Blind Jernigan Institute
(410) 659-9314, ext. 2310
akresmer at nfb.org

Make a gift<https://nfb.org/make-gift> to the National Federation of the Blind and help ensure all blind Americans live the lives they want.