[NFB-History] NFB of Minnesota's 100 year anniversary

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at outlook.com
Sat Jul 11 15:25:38 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

Until I saw some messages here, I forgot to let people know on this list that the NFB of Minnesota was 100 years old on May 27.  We created an audio presentation of 100 accomplishments that we streamed all that day on the hour and the half hour.  This was a virtual effort where we collected readings of one hundred individual accomplishments from over 80 people.  While the individual voices won't mean much to those outside of Minnesota, some of you might find this presentation interesting.  You can play or download it by going to

https://www.nfbmn.org/100years

and locate the link.  This page also includes the text along with links to more details.  The audio starts out with a letter addressed to our founders read by our president Ryan Strunk.

Later this year, we hope to have additional materials on this site as well.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson