[Nfb-idaho] Happy New Year!

Bill Morgan billmorgan124 at cableone.net
Sun Jan 4 07:40:55 UTC 2009

Hello Mary Ellen.
Bill Morgan here.
One Jan 1, I celebrated 32 years without one drink of alcohol since Dec 31,
1976 at 11 pm, in a bar in Bend Oregon.
That's 11688 days, but who's counting? Me!
What if anything is the local Boise nfb chapter doing about Mr. Braille's
200 birthday as of today?
Did I give you the Braille book on Braille's life? I don't remember.
I am doing much better than I was when I left down there around Halloween.
This pump pump is really starting to make a difference.
Plus now I have been off the heavy drugs long enough I am able to start to
think, and remember something for more then a second.
Hope you and Ray are doing well.
Bill