[Nfb-idaho] Happy New Year!

Mary Ellen Halverson raynme at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 8 03:34:13 UTC 2009

Hi Bill,
Yes you did give me the Louis Braille book.  I have an idea for you
regarding all of your new computer discoveries.  You could put a
short tidbit on the NFBI list once a week or so.  I think having it
all at once would be too overwhelming for most of us.
For example, some of your favorite websites for blind guys would be
good to send out.
I also think it would be valuable for you to share some of this info
at the state dconvention in Boise this year.  Of course I'm not the
president or the one planning the agenda, but if you are interested
you could talk with Elsie or Susan about it.
Those are my thoughts for now.
Mary Ellen