[Nfb-idaho] Albertsons Boise Open Golf Turnament

Mike Gibson mike.gibson71 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 02:31:11 UTC 2009

Good evening everyone,

I tried last night to send the ticket form for the Albertsons Boise Open
Golf tournament, Monday Sep 14 - Sunday Sep 20, 2009 HILLCREST Country Club,
Boise, Idaho. I don't think the list serve will allow attachments, so please
contact me off list for the form or visit www.albertsonsboiseopen.com for
more details to purchase tickets directly.

For those of you who don't know, the Treasure Valley Chapter is selling
tickets as a fundraiser.  100% of all sales go to the chapter. If you
purchase tickets online besure to select "national Federation of the Blind
Of Idaho as your nonprofit organization so we are credited.

Below I have extracted the text from the first part of the ticket sales
flier for general information.

Enjoy!

Mike

The Sara Lee TICKETS Fore CHARITYT program has generated nearly $2.4 million
for Boise area non-profit organizations since its inception, over $676,000
in 2008 alone! Best of all, each organization gets to keep 100% of the money
raised from their ticket sales. Together with your help, we are striving for
new heights with respect to the tournament's impact on the community and the
quality of life for children in Idaho.
 Each organization selling tickets participates in the $50,000 Bonus Pool
provided by SUPERVALU and Sara Lee. The Bonus Pool is divided amongst the
benefiting charities based on each organization's percentage of total ticket
revenue from the TICKETS Fore CHARITY program. As you can imagine, this is
an incredible opportunity to support your favorite non-profit organization
that positively impacts the quality of life for young people in Idaho.
 The Albertsons Boise Open
presented by Kraft is a premier
event on the Nationwide Tour. The
field is always competitive as the stars of tomorrow on the PGA TOUR take
one more step toward their lifelong dreams!
Besides leading all Nationwide Tour events in total money to charity, the
Albertsons Boise Open boasts one of the largest purses on TOUR.
The Albertsons Boise Open
presented by Kraft is more
than just a golf tournament,
it is a community wide
celebration with something
for everyone. From the always popular Junior Clinic on Tuesday, to the fun
and relaxed atmosphere of the Pro-Am on Tuesday and Wednesday we are just
getting warmed up.
Thursday the professionals start battling for the coveted title of Champion.
The Pepsi Pavilion opens Thursday to all spectators to enjoy throughout the
tournament. Saturday is SUPERVALU Saturday, full of fun activities.
Sunday, Albertsons and Bisquick host the Bisquick Breakfast in the Pepsi
Pavilion, which is free to all ticket holders. You will want to be at
Hillcrest Sunday afternoon as we crown the new champion. You might even end
up on television, as The Golf Channel will broadcast to 110 million
subscribers internationally.
 We certainly
hope you will be able
to support your
favorite organization
by purchasing tickets
to this year's tournament. The Albertsons Boise Open presented by Kraft is
more than just a golf tournament, it is a community wide celebration with
something for everyone. Don't wait...complete the order form and begin
improving the quality of life for our youth today!
FACT:
You save $150 from the
At-Gate ticket price and
your charity receives