[Nfb-idaho] FW: You are Invited to the "20th Anniversary Walk Up" - Albertsons Boise Open presented by Kraft

Mike Gibson mike.gibson71 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 02:10:02 UTC 2009

For everyone's information.

From: Michelle Rommel [mailto:michelle at jspgolf.com]
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 3:37 PM
To: albertsonsboiseopen
Subject: You are Invited to the "20th Anniversary Walk Up" - Albertsons
Boise Open presented by Kraft

Good afternoon!

Please mark your calendar for the "20th Anniversary Walk Up" at this year's
Albertsons Boise Open presented by Kraft.

Come help the Treasure Valley show the audience on the Golf Channel how much
the Albertsons Boise Open presented by Kraft is supported by the community.
The more the merrier!!!

Please meet us at the 18th tee at Hillcrest Country Club Sunday, September
20th at 4:00 pm as we will follow the final group of players up the fairway
to the BIG finish! You won't want to miss the possibility of being on the
Golf Channel! Please see the attached flyer for more information on the Walk
Up.

If you are in need of tournament tickets, log on to
<http://www.albertsonsboiseopen.com> www.albertsonsboiseopen.com or call
Michelle Rommel in our Tournament Office at (208) 336-3029. 100% of your
ticket purchase will go directly to your Treasure Valley non-profit of
choice by October 15th through our Sara Lee TICKETS Fore CHARITYT program.
We look forward to seeing you on the fairways!

Michelle

michelle rommel l jsp l Operations Coordinator
5671 sw arctic drive l beaverton l or l 97005
office: 503.644.6057 l fax: 503.644.9098
e-mail:  <mailto:nicole at jspgolf.com> michelle at jspgolf.com l cell:
503.886.9753