[Nfb-idaho] nfbidaho.org Web Site

Ramona Walhof rwnfbi at qwest.net
Sat Mar 13 02:09:54 UTC 2010

At the last state Board meeting, we agreed that presidents of chapters and
divisions will send to Gus Tropea, our new Webmaster, info about chaptersand
divisions.  You guessed it! He has received nothing!  Therefore, please
bring with you to the Convention the following:  President's name, phone
number, email address; time and place of chapter meetings; list of board if
you want that on the Web Site; info about chapter or activities such as
projects, area included, etc.; brief bio of President; anything else about
your chapter you want to advertize.  If this is news to division presidents,
we still need the data.  If you think there will be changes at the
convention, we will need the new info.  At the Board meeting Friday morning,
we will announce when and where Gus will be to collect the data.  If you
want to write it down, and hand it to him, you can, but he has some other
jobs at Convention, so don't expect him to take your notes while he isin the
middle of another assignment.

We appreciate your help.  It seems to be a slow process, but this Web Site
is going to be one we can all be proud of!

Ramona

Web Site Committee Chair