[Nfb-idaho] Fundraising opportunity

Jeffrey Young jeff.young8806 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 08:02:51 UTC 2010

Hello fellow federationists,

I have recently launched a business selling all natural gourmet scented candles, soaps, hand washes, and various other products.
Through my business their are fundraising opportunities which can afford your chapter, division, or even the NFB of Idaho great rewards. If you'd like to learn more for your specific chapter or division contact me off list. If you have questions that you'd like others to be able to see, then feel free to reply to this message. These are Mia Bella products manufactured by Scent-sations.

For more information about what you'll be selling visit:
http://www.jeffyoung.scent-team.com

Just as an example of how much money a chapter could make. If a chapter sells 700 candles, and that chapter receives $7.00 for each candle in profit, that chapter would earn $4800.00 for that chapter. A chapter or division does not have to be large to make a lot of money, so don't let that get in the way.

Thanks

Jeff Young