[Nfb-idaho] letter

Bill Morgan billmorgan124 at cableone.net
Sat Nov 13 04:20:21 UTC 2010

To listers.

Today, I received a return letter from Governor Autter about our issue of VR funding with the split.

Here is something interesting I heard a long time ago about writing to our polatissions.
It was that when they get a letter, about a issue that one person sitting down and taking the time and effert to write is representing one thousand people that feel the same way about the view that the letter writer takes.
I do not know if this holds for email because its not quite as much work to send a email as it is a letter.

Bill Morgan