[Nfb-idaho] contact info for gov Otter

Bill Morgan billmorgan124 at cableone.net
Mon Oct 25 19:53:04 UTC 2010

I just called the governor's office and talked to his assistant.
She told me there are three ways to send letters to the governor.

1. Go to the Idaho.gov web site and fill out the contact form.

2. send a fax to 208-334-3454

3. send a letter through the mail.

 Governor Butch Otter

po 83420

Boise, Id
83420

yes, the po box number is the same as the zip code.

Ramona has put out a simple statement explaining what were wanting  the Governor to do with this split funds.
As she says, don't copy her wording, use your own.

Please, find a way to take the trouble to do this, its important!
Lets not blow it off because we have to take some effort to do this.

We the nfb have started the ball rolling thousands of times and have ended up reaching the outcomes we all desired as blind people by sitting down and writing a short letter. It does make the difference, and sometimes letters can be enough, but we all must do this, numbers matter!

Bill Morgan