[Nfb-idaho] Please help me!

Susan Bradley craftisue at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 22:04:02 UTC 2011

Mikaela
I dont know of anyone who would be going that way.  I am in Idaho Falls this week attending my Aunts funeral and visiting family.  You could go by grayhound bus I think.  They probably use Northwestern Trailways up to Spokane and Greyhound over to tri-cities.  You could call the Greyhound office in Boise and ask them.  Good luck.
Susan