[Nfb-idaho] Fw: Article from Deseret Morning News Obituaries 2011 02 15

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 22:54:02 UTC 2011

Some of you will remember Wally Pearson who lived in Idaho during the 1980's
and took training at the Idaho Commission Training Center.  Below is his
obituary.  You have to wade through information in Karl Smith's email, but
he copied the obituary from NFB Newsline, and it is there.  Apparently,
Wally died last Friday after some illness.

Ramona