[Nfb-idaho] Presidential communication methods

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Mar 10 18:49:05 UTC 2011

Dear Elsie:

I am, for obvious reasons, bothered by your
message below.  You have accused me publicly of
sensoring the Idaho List, which is not true.  In
your message, you complain about a National
Center staff member who accuses you of not being
available, because they were using an outdated
list.  You have said your list is censored, which
it is not, it seems to me I am owed the same
courtesy you ask of others toward you.

Any list member can post any message to the
nfb-idaho list.  As long as they post it from the
same e-mail address from which they subscribed,
it will be distributed automatically.  If the
message is really off topic, or inappropriate, I
will do something after the fact, but don't stop stuff up front.

If I am remembering correctly, someone submitted
a message to the nfbnet-master-list about an
Idaho fund raiser, and I did reject that
message.  The list goes to everybody subscribed
to anything on the server, over 6000 persons and
is used for matters of national importance, some
division announcements, and the like.  While I
probably could have done a better job of telling
the person why the message was being rejected,
there was a reason.  I get from 500 to 1000
messages a day, so have to move pretty quickly.

Thanks for your consideration of this matter.

David Andrews, List Owner