[Nfb-idaho] URGENT! URGENT! PEOPLE TO CALL

Elsie Lamp elsielamp at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 14:35:38 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

The people you need to call are those listed below who are sponsors or co-sponsors. Also please contact your own local area Senators and Representatives and let them know that we DO NOT
want to be part of DVR.

Wendy  Jaquet (D)     E-mail    Additional Information
District 25
P.O. Box 783, Ketchum, 83340
Home (208) 726-3100
FAX (208) 726-0674
Conference Tour Guide
Committees:
Appropriations
Environment, Energy, & Technology
Judiciary, Rules, & Administration

Joyce  M.  Broadsword (R)     E-mail    Additional Information
District 2
590 Heath Lake Rd., Sagle, 83860
Home (208) 263-7735
Bus (208) 263-3250
Business Owner, Log Home Company
Committees:
Health & Welfare - Vice Chair
Finance

Shawn  Keough (R)     E-mail    Additional Information
District 1
P.O. Box 101, Sandpoint, 83864
Home (208) 263-1839
Public Relations
Committees:
Finance - Vice Chair
Transportation
“Elsie H. Dickerson - President
National Federation of the Blind of Idaho
211 North 70 East
Malad City, ID 83252
208-241-6030 Mobile
elsiedickerson at ymail.com
Elsie Hiebert Dickerson
“ Air is to the Body as Understanding is to the Heart.” Stephen R. Covey

“I may have lost my eyesight, but I have not lost my Vision.” J. C. Penney