[Nfb-idaho] HCR27 was killed in the Committee

Susan Bradley craftisue at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 30 01:05:22 UTC 2011

I want to let everyone know that Concurrent Resolution 27 was heard in the House Commerce & Human Resources Committee today.  Even though the meeting started one and a half hours late, people stayed to make sure that they testified.  We had about a dozen people testify and the committee asked questions.  At one point they had two motions on the table, one to go on with the task force and one to table it since no one was there to testify in favor of the task force.  The Representative that made the motion to go ahead, asked how much money it would cost for a consultant and task force and withdrew his motion and agreed with the Representative that made the motion to table this one in Committee.  The Committee voted that this resolution would not get out of the Committee so it died.  I would like to thank everyone who attended, testified, and made phone calls about this Resolution.  It makes a difference when we work together.

Susan Bradley
craftisue at hotmail.com
208-794-9432