[Nfb-idaho] Chairs for Saturday

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Wed May 16 23:06:44 UTC 2012

Attention:  all those who are participating in the Cycle for Independence
Saturday.

We have more than 400 people pre-registered!  That is good.  There will be
more registering the day of the ride.  I have about 30 vchairs.  Anyone who
has folding chairs or lawn chairs you can bring, please do so.  People will
sit in their cars, on bikes, on the grass, but it may be a little wet.  Hams
are being asked to bring chairs for their waterstops.  But more chairs would
definitely be helpful.  After riding 25 miles, I will be happy to sit down,
and about 500 other riders will feel the same way!

Thanks to all who are riding and helping!  It's going to be a great ride!
Our new chairman, Mary Pollot, is doing a great job.  See you at the bike
ride!

Ramona