[Nfb-idaho] Braille Readers are leaders

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 15 17:55:58 UTC 2015

Just an update and ask that others think about joining the read. We now have
fifteen participants, more than we had last year. But I know quite a number
of Braille readers, some good ones, some still improving, who I encourage to
join. You don't have to read lots of pages. If you are an oldtimer, it is
just fun to read. If you are a comparatively new reader, it is a good excuse
to read. And the more you read, the better you get.

If you don't have the questionnaire to enter the activity, you can drop me a
note and I will tell you what we need, or we can do it on the phone.
Everyone finds it very easy.
Susan Ford