[Nfb-idaho] Braille Readers are leaders

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 00:30:01 UTC 2015

I think she means the Braille Readers are Leaders project.  It has already
started, but continues until March 4 I believe.  I also believe you can
count what ever you have read since January 4, even if you are just now
getting your application form in.  Please confirm or correct this, Susan.
This can be great encouragement for those who wish to improve thair Braille
reading skill.
Ramona