[Nfb-idaho] Girlscout cookies anyone?

Mike Gibson mike.gibson71 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 19:56:09 UTC 2015

My daughter Julia, has joined the Girlscouts just in time to start selling
cookies. The Girlscouts have gone modern with a web sales page for each
girl. Julia would appreciate any support you feel you could give.
https://digitalcookie.girlscouts.org/scout/julia8024
As far as I can tell the order page is accessible and screen reader
friendly.

If you have any questions email me off list. Thank you for your
consideration.

Solicitation is probably against the list rules and I will probably be
disciplined by the moderator but it's worth it.

Mike