[Nfb-idaho] Girlscout cookies anyone?

Laine Amoureux laine.amoureux at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 17:22:34 UTC 2015

Using Firefox and NVDA I had some difficulty with accessibility, but was
able to push through :)  And the pay off, tag-alongs and thin mints..
totally worth it!
If others use the form, you may experience difficulty using TAB in the
payment fields. You may have to use arrow to move up and hear what the
information is requested in the form field below it.
Also, the radio buttons for the type of credit card are tricky, listen
closely.