[Nfb-idaho] Schwans cares fundraiser

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 23:04:06 UTC 2015

This is a request for action!

Beginning November 1 through December 15 this year, anybody who orders from
Schwan's Home Delivery can add a campaign number 23867 to an order online or
by phone and twenty percent of the total of that order will be contributed
to the NFBI.  One gift card worth 25 dollars per customer can bring ten
dollars to NFBI.  The name of the campaign is Support the Blind of Idaho.
Go to Schwans-cares.com and check it out.  You may print out materials to
distribute to friends and neighbors.  I am attaching some of these
materials.    Soon I will also send labels which can be placed on these
promotions materials.

Each chapter should appoint at least one member to a team for promoting this
campaign.  I will send out more information as we go.  After the first 45
days, a smaller percentage can be contributed for the next three months

Please print out these flyers and distribute them to everyone you can think
of.  Thank you very much.  .

Ramona Walhof

Fundraising Chairman