[Nfb-idaho] Schwans promotionteam

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 16:29:36 UTC 2015

I need to hear from you guys regarding the Schwans fundraiser!!

Every chapter needs at least one person (more is better) to lead the
promotion of our Support the Blind of Idaho promotion.  We need to print out
flyers, distribute them, and talk up this opportunity to raise 1000 dollars
for the NFB of Idaho.  Anyone who places an order by phone or online and
gives our campaign number 23867 starting November 1 is making it possible
for Schwans to donate 20 percent of this order to us. Who would like to put
it on Facebook?  Who will put it on Twitter?  Should we have a contest to
see who can get the most orders? How many people can you contact live, by
phone, by email?  Can you put flyers on bulletin boards?

Of course, people who are not already Schwan's customers will need to sign
up.  New sign-ups may call 888-724-9267, and I am sure you can sign up for
service online at Schwans.com. Schwan's frozen food is good!  and they
deliver!  They want customers, but if they give us 20 percent of orders, I
am glad to help them get new customers.

We can repeat this campaign annuallly, so let's make it work!  I need to
hear from people who are able to be part of the team, but EVERYBODY should
promote it.  My email is walhoframona at gmail.com
<mailto:walhoframona at gmail.com> .

Thank you!!!

Ramona Walhof!