[Nfb-idaho] Schwans promotionteam

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 21:44:07 UTC 2015

Thank you, Chris.  That's what we need.
Ramona

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-idaho [mailto:nfb-idaho-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Chris
Jones via Nfb-idaho
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2015 3:01 PM
To: NFB of Idaho Discussion List <nfb-idaho at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Chris Jones <clj1 at cableone.net>
Subject: Re: [Nfb-idaho] Schwans promotionteam

Dear Ramona and All:
This is Chris Jones from Central Idaho Chapter.
I anticipate a conference call with my members this coming week, as we were
unable to meet at our regularly scheduled meeting time last Monday.
I will appoint someone to handle the Schwans program then.
Thank you all, and I hope to be able to spread this information near and
far.
Yours in the Federation,
Chris Jones