[Nfb-idaho] Schwans promotion team

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 22:03:48 UTC 2015

Please let me know all the creative things you are doing to promote our
Schwans fundraiser.  I printed flyers and gave them to the Lions at our
regular meeting, gave some to the ICBVI Board, forwarded flyers to some
people.  I hope those of you who use Facebook, Linked-in, twitter,
instagram, etc., are sending info to your pages there.  A little
encouragement for people to try out the service would also be good.

It starts next week, and it only lasts six weeks at 20 percent.  I know that
Chris Jones has been working on it, and I heard from Vickie.  Treasure
Valley Chapter needs someone else on the team, and others would be
appreciated. This week I am taking flyers to choir practice and giving some
to the neighbors.

Hoping to hear what the rest of you are doing.

Ramona

Ramona