[Nfb-idaho] social media

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 04:04:59 UTC 2016

They tell me that exposure on social media helps public learning about
blindness and fundraising.  Therefore, I want it to happen.  Several of us
have been working on facebook activity this weekend,.  Check out the
National Federation of the Blind of Idaho facebook group.  Join it and
contribute.  Talk about what happens at chapter meetings, briefly is okay;
talk about socials; talk about member accomplishments; and don't forget to
have a little fun.  Yes, pictures are great, and we appreciate a little
information about them.   Thank you to those of you who are already active!
Judy says to share posts with your own friends, too, and that may bring us
some more people.  We got five new facebook members this weekend.

Tj and Leslie and Jennie will work on Twitter, and I commend them for it! If
you have questions about Twitter, they are your contacts.

And we are still working on youtube.

Ramona

Ramona