[Nfb-idaho] social media

Sean Malone shaldarr01 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 04:41:54 UTC 2016

Ramona I've been doing social media for the last 3 to 4 years. Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, and so forth. I've heavily been involved with that for the last three years. All you had to do was ask. There is an active Facebook page that I created under the direction of the last president and it is growing and followers.

Sean

Sent from my iPhone