[Nfb-idaho] Read-a-thon update

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 6 16:47:43 UTC 2016

We now have seventeen participants in our reading activity. We hacve few in
Eastern Idaho. Come on, you guys; join us!  Just send me a note, expressing
an interest and I will send you a brief questionnaire. Or call me at
208-376-1727 and we can do it over the phone. You don't hacve to be an
experienced reader. We have one person who is learning a few signs at a time
as she participates in the project. Even if you haven't started counting
pages yet, there is still another month to read. I love to find out how well
people are reading as they spend a concentrated time in reading.
Susan Ford