[Nfb-idaho] announcing our national representative and our NABS board member

Dana Ard Danalynard at q.com
Sat Feb 6 19:17:04 UTC 2016

Pamela Allen, who is the director of the Louisiana Center, will be our
national representative. We have already talked and she and the student rep
will lead a discussion on chapter building for intergenerational chapters.
This should spark many ideas and be of benefit to all. Michael Ausbun, who
attends the University of Nevada at Reno, will probably be our
representative from NABS. He has lots of energy and is excited about getting
a student division started in Idaho.