[Nfb-idaho] 3 bands for blind kids concert tickets purchased

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 18:32:28 UTC 2017

Thank you, Dana.  It is not too late to make this concert a big success.  It
is essential that we show lots of activity on the brownpapertickets.com
website. Flyers should be flying off our shelves onto bulletin boards and
into the hands of everybody we know! Print them out yourself.  I still have
a few, but not enough to mail out of town.
Ramona
Ramona