[Nfb-idaho] Auction flyerFW: FW: Online Auction Flyer 2018

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 13:33:35 UTC 2018

In case some of you did not receive or did not get to it, I am sending the
flyer for the auction again.  Please print it out and distribute it
Wherever you go that has a bulletin board, the flyer could be helpful.  I
gave it to a friend who lives in a retirement home, and she said people
would be glad to see it.  Many coffeeshops have places to display it.  Use
your imagination.  You can also display it on your email and facebook.  It
begins next Monday.  We have lots of things to sell, small and large.  You
can read the list now.  There are just a few things to fix.  Go to
nfbidaho.afrogs.org.

Thank you all for your help!!!

Ramona