[Nfb-idaho] It's a beautiful day for bidding!

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 13:42:32 UTC 2018

I believe that we have made enough on the auction to cover our costs.  Our
members need to help push those bids up.  We had two bidders yesterday,
nonmembers.  I love bids from nonmembers, but I am counting on members to
help push those prices up, too.

You have done a wonderful job collecting great items; thank you very much.
Now you have the opportunity to buy something exciting and help the NFB of
Idaho, as well.  Let's push those bids up and keep telling our friends all
about it.

Ramona