[Nfb-idaho] We have gotten through to the senator. Listen to his comments!FW: Sharing Clips of Senator Risch from Hearing

Dana Ard Danalynard at q.com
Fri Apr 20 18:47:11 UTC 2018

From: Mike Walsh [mailto:Mike.Walsh at icbvi.idaho.gov]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2018 9:26 AM
To: Britt Raubenheimer (braubenheimer2 at whoi.edu); 'danalynard at q.com'
Cc: Beth Cunningham
Subject: FW: Sharing Clips of Senator Risch from Hearing

FYI

From: Bardin, Erin (Risch) <Erin_Bardin at Risch.senate.gov>
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2018 8:07 AM
To: Beth Cunningham <bcunningham at icbvi.idaho.gov>; Mike Walsh
<Mike.Walsh at icbvi.idaho.gov>
Subject: Sharing Clips of Senator Risch from Hearing

Hi Beth and Mike,

It was great to meet you last week, and I am looking forward to visiting
your wood shop when I am in Boise next!

I am writing you today to share a clip from a hearing that Senator Risch
spoke in yesterday. The Foreign Relations Committee held a hearing on The
Marrakesh Treaty to Facilitate Access to Public Works for Persons Who Are
Blind, Visually Impaired, or Otherwise Print Disabled. He asked me to send
along the clips to you.

Here is just a short clip of what Senator Risch said:
https://youtu.be/er8C6BxJAIc and here is a link to the entire hearing:
https://www.foreign.senate.gov/hearings/treaties-041818

Best,

Erin