[NFB-Idaho] Draft of Proposed Service Dog Legislation to be Introduce in 2019

Laine Amoureux laine.amoureux at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 17:55:03 UTC 2018

For those interested in proposed service dog legislation in Idaho in
2019...

To the best of my knowledge, President Ard received these documents on
December 17th and again on December 23, so hopefully some of you already
have this information.

\*****___Begin forwarded message___*****

I have run into some issues with how to present it in accessible format due
to my limitations.   What I have done is provided you with a draft copy
without strike throughs and underlines.

There are 3 attachments.    One attachment will have a watermark word draft
as well as the words draft on the top of the page and the bottom of each
page.   This draft will look as it would if all the changes had been
approved.

  The other two attachments are Title 56 and Title 18 as they are currently
in Idaho Code.

Hopefully this approach will allow you to read, and compare, the current
legislation with the proposed legislation more easily.

If you have any questions, please contact me directly or through Laine.
My phone number is 208-860-0679 or by return email, advocacyidaho at gmail.com
.

Cheryl Bloom