[Nfb-idaho] Rideshare testing program

Yiska ichoosechrist2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 23:49:54 UTC 2018

Hello

Uber and lyft are still doing their service dog testing program. You can
fill out rides for January and february.

 Is ridesharing an Olympic sport? If you travel via Uber or Lyft with your
service animal, tell us if the companies are winning gold
https://nfb.org/rideshare-test

·        This may not be a leap year, but you can still take the leap. Ride
Uber or Lyft with your service animal and then fill out our survey
https://nfb.org/rideshare-test

·        If you use Uber or Lyft with a service animal, we'd love to hear
from youhttps://nfb.org/rideshare-test