[Nfb-idaho] announcing the passing of Noel Newhouse

Dana Ard Danalynard at q.com
Mon Feb 26 22:28:57 UTC 2018

Vel Slotten just called to let me know that Noel passed from this life an
hour ago. He had fallen last night and was taken to the hospital where he
died. Shelley has requested no calls at this time. We will let members know
the time and location of his service. Noel was a strong, committed, and
long-time member of the NFB of Idaho. He and I were in training together in
1969 at the ICBVI orientation and adjustment center. He will be greatly
missed.