[Nfb-idaho] Apple Users

Tj Squires tj at tjsquires.net
Mon Jan 8 17:07:38 UTC 2018

Hi Larry and all,

Seeing AI is a completely valid app to consider downloading.  I would
put it's OCR up against KNFB, though KNFB does a couple of things a
little better. Seeing AI doesn't stop at just OCRing a document,
either.  It can recognize handwriting, identify pictures, is a great
barcode reader, and I think it is a little fun to laugh at how old the
app thinks you are.  I would advertise their color identification
functionality, but, unfortunately that needs a little bit of work at
this point.  It will make up for it by identifying your currency,
though.  If you don't have the money/don't want to purchase KNFB reader,
Seeing AI will not let you down.  If you have KNFB reader and need
something read more quickly, seeing AI can have a home on your phone,
too.  It really is a fantastic little app.

Regards,

Tj