[Nfb-idaho] letting everyone know just how much we're on top of things here in IdahoFW: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] Washington Seminar Attendee Lists please

Dana Ard Danalynard at q.com
Fri Jan 12 18:17:45 UTC 2018

From: State-Affiliate-Leadership-List [mailto:state-affiliate-leadership-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Chang, Patti via State-Affiliate-Leadership-List
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2018 5:42 PM
To: State Affiliate Leadership List
Cc: Chang, Patti; Cazares, Gabe; Adler, Anna
Subject: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] Washington Seminar Attendee Lists please

Dear all,

As you probably know, we are looking for the names of our delegates to Washington Seminar. We have received lists from the states listed below. If you have not already done so, please get a list of members from your affiliate who will be at Washington Seminar to Anna Adler aadler at nfb.org who is copied here.

Thanks. We have the following:

Arizona

Delaware

Florida

Idaho

Illinois

Indiana

Kentucky

Michigan

Missouri

New Jersey

New Mexico

New York

Rhode Island

Texas

Wyoming

Patti Chang

Director of Outreach

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

(410) 659-9314, extension 2422 | pchang at nfb.org

 <https://nfb.org/> Image removed by sender. National Federation of the Blind

                          <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind> Image removed by sender. Facebook     <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice> Image removed by sender. Twitter     <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind> Image removed by sender. Youtube