[Nfb-idaho] auctgion

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 16:45:06 UTC 2018

Thanks to all of you have found and contributed auction items.  We have atg
least 30 items, so we are about half the way to last year's number.  What we
have will look good on the screen.  We need gift certificates for food,
hotels,  merchandise, and services.  Companies with multiple locations are
wonderful, but we can also use gift certificates from local stores and
restaurants.  Please get things to me as soon as possible, so that we can
plan.  There may be a few items that should be combined, but I must have
them in hand to know that.

One more thing, I can still use more help setting minimum prices and
orchestrating the showing of items.  If someone would like to do this,
please let me know.  Jud Cottrell will take pictures, and we know what a
good job he does.

Thanks to everyone for your help.  We are planning this auction from April
16/30, but we really need items by the first of March, the sooner, the
better.

Ramona