[NFB-Idaho] FW: Greyhound Secret Shopper Program

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Tue Jul 31 18:49:12 UTC 2018

If you would like to do this in order to help our efforts with Greyhound and financially help the affiliate, please contact me. Be sure to look at the requirements to be sure you can do what is asked. Thank you.

Dana Ard, President

National Federation of the Blind of Idaho

Main: 208-345-3906

Cell: 208-859-2828 (call only)

Email:  <mailto:president at NFBIdaho.org> president at NFBIdaho.org

Website:  <http://www.nfbidaho.org> www.nfbidaho.org

“The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; Blindness is not what holds you back.”