[NFB-Idaho] Save the date

sandy streeter streeter.sandy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 19:02:14 UTC 2018

Hello, The Snake River Valley Chapter is holding a White Cane - Blindness
Awareness Banquet on October 13, 2018 in Idaho Falls.  We want to bring
awareness of blindness issues to our community and recognize businesses and
government officials who have supported The Snake River Valley Chapter and
the National Federation of the Blind of Idaho.

Please come join us.  I will send out more information as it comes
available. Dana is planning to hold the fall state board meeting in Idaho
Falls on October 13th and the banquet will be that evening.

Save the date: October 13, 2018!

Sandy Streeter, President

Snake River Valley Chapter

208-643-0764 or,