[NFB-Idaho] White Cane Blindness Awareness Banquet

Sean Malone shaldarr01 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 14:18:16 UTC 2018

As time approaches to our first ever White Cane Blindness Awareness Banquet, we would like to extend our thanks to our major sponsors in helping make this happen. And, to the countless others who have purchased tickets to support this great event.  We set a goal of 100 guests this year and have met this goal.

Our major sponsors who contributed $250 or more toward this event are:

•Bank of Commerce
•Bank of Idaho
•Doug Andrus Distributing
•Idaho Steel
•Melaleuca
•Wells Fargo Bank

Our lone contributor of $500 is:

•Battelle Energy Alliance (BEA)

We also want to thank those who contributed to promoting our event.  Both TV and Radio Markets.

•Localnews8group
•Riverbend Communications
•Rich Broadcasting

You may have seen the announcements on Channel 8  and heard the radio spots on all 5 of the radio stations.

Localnews8group donated $3,000 to produce these TV spots for us.

Riverbend Communications donated $880 and paid for the radio ads.

Rich Broadcasting for also airing The PSA's on all five of their stations as well.

Also thank you to Rich Broadcasting for running PSA's for us on all five of their stations.

We will have in attendance representatives from many area  local businesses and community leaders.

We express our deepest appreciation for your support.

With much appreciation,

Sandy Streeter
President
Snake River Valley Chapter