[NFB-Idaho] Model Braille Bill

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Fri Oct 12 17:41:02 UTC 2018

I don't think requiring that the teachers be blind could be considered
legal. It's almost reversed discrimination.

Dana Ard, President
National Federation of the Blind of Idaho
Main: 208-345-3906
Cell: 208-859-2828 (call only)
Email: president at NFBIdaho.org
Website: www.nfbidaho.org
"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
Blindness is not what holds you back."