[NFB-Idaho] very important information regarding future independent living services for the blind in Idaho

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 22:27:39 UTC 2018

Thank you, Garren.
Ramona

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Idaho [mailto:nfb-idaho-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Garren
Aubrey via NFB-Idaho
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2018 4:20 PM
To: nfb-idaho at nfbnet.org
Cc: Garren Aubrey <garren at samobile.net>
Subject: Re: [NFB-Idaho] very important information regarding future
independent living services for the blind in Idaho

I went to the meeting in Pocatello last night. According to the woman doiong
the slideshow, I can't remember her name, there will be no funds taken from
the ICBVI. However I am a person who does not always believe everything I am
told.
Thanks,
Garren