[NFB-Idaho] very important information regarding future independent living services for the blind in Idaho

Garren Aubrey garren at samobile.net
Wed Oct 24 16:33:41 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,
As I have had an opportunity to process what transpired at the meeting
last week, I have come to a relize I, along with the other
blindindividuals at the meeting got played. Mel Levitan, who ran the
meeting, did not want to hear our concerns.. She was more interested in
keeping us from discussing the value of the ICBVI in our lives. When
one of us brought up the benefits of the commission, she would change
the subject. As I communicated my feelings about this with the other
blind individuals who were there they felt the same way. I understand
there are not many opportunities to attend this meeting left, but I
would highly recommend you attend if possable.
Thanks,
Garren