[NFB-Idaho] very important information regarding future independent living services for the blind in Idaho

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 22:57:22 UTC 2018

Thank  YOU Garren.
Ramona

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Idaho [mailto:nfb-idaho-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Garren
Aubrey via NFB-Idaho
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2018 10:34 AM
To: nfb-idaho at nfbnet.org
Cc: Garren Aubrey <garren at samobile.net>
Subject: Re: [NFB-Idaho] very important information regarding future
independent living services for the blind in Idaho

Hello everyone,
As I have had an opportunity to process what transpired at the meeting last
week, I have come to a relize I, along with the other blindindividuals at
the meeting got played. Mel Levitan, who ran the meeting, did not want to
hear our concerns.. She was more interested in keeping us from discussing
the value of the ICBVI in our lives. When one of us brought up the benefits
of the commission, she would change the subject. As I communicated my
feelings about this with the other blind individuals who were there they
felt the same way. I understand there are not many opportunities to attend
this meeting left, but I would highly recommend you attend if possable.
Thanks,
Garren