[NFB-Idaho] May 4 - Explore! FREE Event for Legally Blind - Sign up by April 15!!

Alison Steven pecans65 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 15:53:46 UTC 2019

I highly encourage you to take advantage of this amazing experience provided by Jeff Riechmann of Courageous Kids Climbing – he goes to a lot of trouble to set up these unique opportunities!
Spread the word!

FREE EVENT FOR ANY AGE LEGALLY BLIND:

On Saturday, May 4 from 10:00 am until noon, we will be conducting a tour of the Great Basin Smokejumper Base in Boise. The tour will include meeting and talking with smokejumpers; checking out the smokejumpers personal protective equipment; learning about what smokejumpers do and a tour of the smokejumper aircraft.

This tour is open to people between the ages of 3-months and 103-years who are legally blind. Reservations are required - reservation packet is attached!  (Complete the packet and return to me to reserve a spot before April 15!  No reservations will be accepted after April 15!)

Jeff Riechmann
Courageous Kids Climbing