[NFB-Idaho] Share this invitation with others...

Kevin Pirnie kpirnie77 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 07:56:29 UTC 2019

Do you know blind people that are not members of the National Federation of
the Blind? There is a special event taking place on Sunday the 18th, at
2:00 pm MST.

Please share the information below with people you know and copy and paste
the text and post it on your Facebook newsfeed. This is a great opportunity
for non members to hear from our national leaders and get their questions
answered.

*      Have you been curious about the National Federation of the Blind? Are
you wondering if becoming a member is the right choice for you? Would you
like an opportunity to have some of your questions answered by leaders in
the Federation? If so, we would love to have you join us for a conference
call on Sunday, August 18, at 2:00 pm Mountain time. Sign up by calling
410-659-9314, or emailing  <mailto:membership at nfb.org> membership at nfb.org.

https://www.facebook.com/events/629540964217531/?ti=icl

Kind Regards,
Kevin